Authors who publish with Menara Perkebunan agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain the copyright and publishing right, and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License (CC BY) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) following the publication of the article, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
- The copyright of each manuscript belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that Menara Perkebunan is the first publisher under the license of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
All articles published in Menara Perkebunan are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) license.
Authors and readers are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the materialfor any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.